DisclaimerUMW Toyota Motor Sdn. Bhd. ("UMW Toyota") maintains this site (“this Site") for entertainment, information, educational, and communication purposes. Please feel free to browse this Site. If you are browsing this Site as a non-commercial consumer, you may download materials displayed on this Site for your non-commercial, personal use only.
If you are browsing this Site as an employee/agent/member of any business organisation, you may download materials displayed on this Site only for non-commercial purposes within your business or organisation. This permission is specifically conditioned on UMW Toyota retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit (except, within your business or organisation), modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of this Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without UMW Toyota's written permission.
Your access and usage of this Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- You should assume that all materials on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in the Terms and Conditions or in the text on this Site.
- Your usage of this Site is at your own risk. UMW Toyota makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and UMW Toyota specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this Site. Neither UMW Toyota nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- UMW Toyota reserves the right to alter any details of specifications and equipment without notice. Details of specifications and equipment are also subject to change to suit local conditions and requirements. Vehicle pictured and specifications detailed on this Site may vary from models available locally. Vehicle body and accessory colours might differ slightly from the images on this Site. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and subject to conditions stated in the "Retail Customer Order". Actual on-the-road price may be higher than the estimated price.
- UMW Toyota assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site.
- UMW Toyota may use short messaging service ("SMS") to communicate some of the features, products and services provided on this Site. SMSes received are free of charge. However should the service require you to respond to the SMS from UMW Toyota, standard telco charges shall apply. The rates may vary depending on your mobile network, mobile plan and usage.
- Materials displayed on this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, UMW Toyota. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on this Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- This Site refers to products and/or services that are generally available for purchase in Malaysia but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. You should therefore check with your local Toyota authorised representative for specific product/service availability in your locality.
- UMW Toyota is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While UMW Toyota may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. UMW Toyota disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
- Although UMW Toyota may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on this Site, UMW Toyota is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. UMW Toyota will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing UMW Toyota to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- UMW Toyota may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Copyright hyperlink at the bottom of the UMW Toyota Site pages, to review the current Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Malaysia, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.
TrademarksThe trademarks, including but not limited to "Toyota" and "Toyota Moving Forward", are trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation and/or its affiliates. Any other trademarks used on this Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or rights of use any trademark displayed on this Site without the written permission of Toyota or such third party owner.
Terms of Short Messaging System (SMS) usageUse of SMS UMW Toyota may at any time subscribe to the use of SMS to communicate with our customers on updates and other information.
UMW Toyota may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time at our sole and absolute discretion, and such modifications shall be effective immediately.
You acknowledge and irrevocably agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of use in accordance with the use of SMS, and your continued access to and/or use of the SMS shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions. Disclaimer UMW Toyota does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever and shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from your use of the SMS.
The SMS is made available to you at all times on an "as is, as available" basis.
UMW Toyota makes no representations or warranties that:
- the SMS will meet your requirements or will always be accessible;
- the SMS will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code;
- the information, data and materials that may be obtained from the SMS will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any information, data and materials obtained by you through the SMS will meet your expectations; and
- any errors in the information and data provided by the SMS will be corrected.
We shall not at anytime be liable for any inconvenience, loss, damage (special or consequential) or injury suffered by you or any third party arising from or caused by:
- your being deprived or the inability to access the use of the SMS as a consequence of any action by us and/or our supporting service vendors; or
- the SMS not being available due to system maintenance or breakdown/non-availability of any network; or
- any failure by us and/or our supporting service vendors to perform any obligation, if such failure arises from a failure of, or any unauthorised and/or unlawful access to, any machine, data processing system or transmission link or any act of force majeure or any event outside our control; or
- any equipment, software, service, or network providers (including but not limited to telecommunications, Internet browser and Internet access providers), or any agent or subcontractor of any of the foregoing.
You shall at all times be wholly responsible for all acts/defaults made resulting and/or in connection with the use or purported use of the SMS by any person, with or without your authority, knowledge or consent. Consent to Disclosure/Provision of Information You consent to us disclosing any information, data and/or materials to any third party which has a legitimate business purpose for obtaining such information, including offering you products or services in connection with or to facilitate the use of the SMS and where such disclosure is necessary for the provision of the SMS to you.
You also acknowledge and agree at all times that:
- there may be inadvertent disclosure of Information by us and/or any of our officers in the course of providing information, whether to our supporting service vendors and/or third parties, relevant to the provision of the SMS you and you consent to such inadvertent disclosure; and
- equipment, software, service and network providers (including but not limited to telecommunications, Internet browser or Internet access providers) and other third parties may have or are able to gain access to any information, date and/or materials transmitted over the relevant system, and you agree not hold us liable in any way in this respect.
You shall provide us with any information or documentation that we may reasonably request relating to your use of the SMS and you shall cooperate with us in any related investigation or litigation. Copyright and Intellectual Property All information/data and materials available on the SMS are under copyright to us. The copyrights of third parties, including but not limited to our supporting service vendors are also hereby reserved. The information/data and materials are accessible for browsing purposes only.
You confirm that UMW Toyota has been provided with the accurate information and that you are the legitimate receiver of the SMS. You acknowledge that providing inaccurate information constitutes unauthorised use for receiving the SMS and may entail disclosure of confidential information that shall be at your own risk.
You must not use (or permit any third party to use) the SMS to send any message or communication which is spam, illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or infringes the rights of third parties. No Offer No information/data and materials available on the SMS constitute an offer by UMW Toyota to necessarily provide you with such services, further information, data or materials. The services may not be available or suitable for you. No Reliance Although UMW Toyota has taken all reasonable care that the information/data and materials available on the SMS is accurate at the time of transmission, no representation or warranty (including liability towards third parties), expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness by us and/or our supporting service vendors.
The information/data and materials available on the SMS are always subject to change without notice.
Records maintained by us and/or our supporting service vendors shall be conclusive against and binding on you except in the case of computation and/or manifest error. Charges (Subject to our provisions) You are responsible for paying charges for the SMS service where applicable. Charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Normal Telco operator SMS charges will apply. The cost of any and all of such charges shall be fully borne by you.